Terms & Conditions
2. We reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the website. The information contained on the website or in promotional materials shall not in any way and for any reason at any time constitute advice, medical advice, substitute for medical advice or advice given and/or sanctioned by any research, medical or public health bodies or authorities.
3. Photos are provided for illustrative purpose only – actual items may differ from photos. Avian Breeding shall not be held responsible for any errors in typography or photography.
4. The trade marks, names, graphics, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website and displayed on our products and packaging are registered and unregistered trade marks of Avian Breeding. Nothing contained on our website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any name, graphic, logo or trademark without our prior written permission.
5. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond our control and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you should refer to the individual Terms and Conditions of use on that website.
6. Avian Breeding shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of this website, any information contained on this website, or the transmission of your personal information over our systems.
7. Avian Breeding cannot be held responsible for any claim or damage arising from the use of our products.
8. Goods are NOT supplied on a trial basis or on a 'use or return' basis.
9. The total price of the goods ordered will be the price shown at the time of the order. The full purchase price as well as the cost of packaging and shipment will be clearly displayed on the checkout page before you commit to the order.
10. Placing items in your cart does not "reserve" them or guarantee that you will be able to order them. Your order is not complete and in the system until you have returned to our site having fully completed payment. Therefore, if you have limited stock or fast selling items in your cart, they could sell out if someone else is purchasing the same item at the same time and completes checkout before you.
11. If you forget to order something and place another order later on, please do not ask us to combine your order or refund shipping costs. Multiple orders may not be automatically combined by our systems.
142. All our products are duty paid in the United Kingdom and the purchase price includes VAT (sales tax) at the current rate (20%) where appropriate.
13. Shipping costs are based on the weight of the items in your cart and will be calculated when you check out. Standard UK orders are sent First Class via Royal Mail.
14. We aim to process orders the same working day if payment is made before 2pm GMT; otherwise, the next working day.
15. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please Contact Us immediately so that we can do our very best to assist you promptly.
16. Your warranty is invalidated if you use our products in combination with other products or accessories not supplied by us due to the potential for damage caused by unknown incompatibilities. Live stock may not be returned under any circumstances for safety and hygiene reasons. Further warranty information where it differs from the above may be detailed with specific products. Note that replacement products or parts assume the remaining warranty of the original purchase (not an entirely new warranty period).
17. By law, customers located in the EU have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within fourteen days after delivery. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the fourteen day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item. The original postage and packing costs will not be reimbursed, and you must pay the return shipping costs. Some items are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. If making a return during your cooling-off period, Items returned must be in unused condition and in original and unopened packaging. Returned items will not be accepted if they do not meet these conditions or a restocking fee may be charged at our discretion. We recommend you appropriately insure any returns as we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged returns. All returns must be sent back in full accordance with our Returns Policy.
All aspects of this website are owned by Avian Breeding The use of any part of it is strictly prohibited and infringes on “Avian Breeding” intellectual property rights and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement.
Royal Mail is “Avian Breeding” preferred postage partner as such Any “Avian Breeding” products ordered online are governed by Royal Mail’s Terms and Conditions. If your products fail to arrive at their destination then please allow 30 days before contacting us as per Royal Mail Terms & Conditions.
Each provision of these Conditions shall be read separately and shall be sever-able from these Conditions. If any provision of these Conditions (or portion thereof) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforce-ability of the remainder of these Conditions will not be affected.
Although every effort and care is taken to publish information on this website correctly “Avian Breeding” do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by error, inaccuracy, omission or typographical errors in the publishing of any information on this website.
“Avian Breeding” reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time, any changes will be published to our website and will be immediately enforceable.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Further Links:Returns Policy