For Falcon artificial insemination, these tubes reduce the absorption of nucleic acids to the tube wall through a combination of special manufacturing technologies and selected polypropylene batches, this ensures nearly 100% recovery of DNA/RNA molecules without the need for a surface coating. DNA LoBind tubes are batch-tested and certified by an independent laboratory to be free from DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors and are ideal for sample preparation or long-term storage of nucleic acids in forensic, microarrays, NGS applications, and many others.
- LoBind material maximises sample recovery for improved assay results
- Certified free of DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean)
- LoBind is available in tube, microplate and deepwell plate formats for easy up-scaling
- Hinged Safe-Lock lid prevents accidiental lid opening during incubation
- Precise lid sealing for low evaporation rates during long term storage
- Rated up to 30,000 xg (25,000 xg for 2.0mL tube)
These disposable containers are ideal for semen storage with snap shut lids, available in packs of 250.
Why Chose LoBind? - See video below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.