An extender ideal for use with raptor semen, not only to extend the volume of semen samples but also extends the usable life of the semen.
Available in boxes of 20 x 2.5 ml units.
Instructions for use:
1. Semen collections and dilutions may be made at room temperature
2. Care should be taken to avoid contamination of semen with faeces, urates, etc
3. The temperature of the extender should be between 20°C (68°F) and 25°C (77°F) before being mixed with semen.
4. Semen extender should be mixed at 1:1 ratio.
5. Mix semen and extender GENTLY using a pipette. Do NOT shake or agitate mixture vigorously.
6. Unopened vials may be stored indefinitely at normal room temperature. Any extenders remaining in an open vial must NOT be kept but discarded immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.